I’m feeling “TGIF” in a big, bad way this week, how about you? Let’s round out this monster of a week with some randomly wonderful things.
- I’ve been on a BIG chip kick lately. Is there anything more addictive than Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips? I actually can’t have them in my house on a regular basis because I will not stop eating them. I’ve recently started making my own healthier (and portion-controlled) option when the lime-chip craving hits. Do it.
- The Beast is in the process of becoming a basil farmer of sorts, and I can’t stop daydreaming about how this will directly impact the deliciousness level of future pizza, pasta, and pesto. Oh me oh my. I’m going to need to make a variation of this just about every day this summer.
- As a girl who grew up in the 90s, I’ve loved Justin Timberlake for a long time, yet somehow I love him even more after this.
- While we’re discussing my teenage heartthrobs, remember him? Dreamy nerd love.
- I’m not sure what I’m going to do come Monday night when there’s no episode of The Bachelor to completely consume me for 2 hours. If I were single, I’d totally consider auditioning for the next season. If you look past the bitchery in The Bachelor house, it’s a pretty sweet deal. When the girls aren’t on a date, which is most of the time, they just sit around in yoga pants and drink wine during the day. Um, hello dream life.
- Then again, like most girls, I’m just not great at being single, so things could get weird.
- If you’re looking for some really unique vegan baked goods, check out Oh, Ladycakes. I’ve got my eye on this Cereal Milk Ice Cream.
- On a less-vegan note, I neeeeeeeed these. Why NOT put all of my favorite things in puff pastry, right? Swoon.
- As someone who deals with the dichotomy every day of LOVING coffee but having to refuse it because of migraines, Caribou Coffee’s most recent commercials makes me twitch a little. The message centers around living life to its fullest by being caffeinated, and that just makes me feel like I’m missing something. So, Thursday morning I decided to live life to its fullest with a light roast cafe misto. At the time I’m writing this it’s been over 12 hours, and I 1) have a headache and 2) am still shaking. Worth it.
Happy weekend, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Drink good beer and wear green.